- Hiking fees are R650 per person for the 3 nights and 4 days.
- Hikers can overnight at the Enviro Centre in Kei Mouth the night before their hike and the night after at R75 per person.
- The weekend special is R235 per person one night at the Enviro centre in Kei Mouth and one night at Double Mouth.
- Groups of minimum 2 people and maximum 12 people can be accommodated at each overnight site.
- A comprehensive trail map is also available, giving details of the route and background on the cultural, geographical and
natural history aspects of the trail.
- The trail caters for the young and the old, fauna and flora enthusiasts, fishermen, backpackers, in fact anyone who enjoys
the great outdoors.
- Hikers are requested to keep their permits on them at all times.
- No historical or archaeological treasures may be destroyed or removed.
- Hikers must be prepared for river crossings.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.